2009年7月8日星期三

You r Not Alone...

Another day has gone..
i m stil all alone..
How could this be.
you're not here with me..you never said goodbye..
someone tell my why..did you have to go and leave my worldso cold..
everysai i sit and ask myself..
How did love slip away..
something whispers in my ear and says..
that you are not alon..for i m here with you..
though you're far away.. i m here to stay..
but you are not anlone..for i at here with you..
though we'er far apart..you're always in my heart..but you are not alone...
lone..lone..why,lone...
just the other night you cry...just asking me to come and hold you in my arms..
i cam hear your prayers..
your burdens i will bear...but first i need your hand then forever can begin...
everyday i sit and ask myself..how did love slip away...
something whispers in my ear and says...
You're always in my heart..for u r not alone...
whisper three world and i'll come runnin..and girl youknow that i'll be there..
i'll be there...you r not along...for i m here with you~
though you'er far away...i m here to stay..
for u r not alone... for i am here with u...

没有评论: